Pineapple-Mango Protein Smoothie Recipe
by Bryan DiSanto, Chef & Founder of LeanItUP.com
GET TROPICAL! The Pineapple-Mango Protein Smoothie, made with psyllium husk, is a high-fiber (7g), high-protein (15g) tropical smoothie recipe that’s great for jacking up your protein intake and suppressing appetite between meals*, courtesy of 100% natural psyllium fiber in Meta Appetite Control.
It blends up in 2 minutes and it’s loaded with vital nutrients from a trifecta of tropical fruit, including vitamins A & C.
Serve it in a hollowed out half pineapple and toss in a mini umbrella to instantly transport to a beach in the Maldives.
Ingredients (Serving: 1 LARGE or 2 SMALL smoothies)
• 1.5 cups almond milk or coconut almond milk
• 1 cup mango (or frozen mango chunks)
• 1 cup pineapple (or frozen pineapple chunks)
• ½ banana
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
• 2 tsp. Meta Appetite Control Smoothie Enhancer
• *optional: 1-2 mint leaves
1. Dump all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend & enjoy.
Nutrition Info (per SMALL serving):
• 250 calories, 3g fat, 41g carbs, 7g fiber, 27g sugar, 15g protein
If you’re loving this psyllium husk fiber smoothie, check out more of our high fiber recipes!