MetaBiotic™ meets the International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP) consumer guidelines for choosing a probiotic product.† These guidelines set up 5 criteria to consider: probiotic strain, proof, quality, quantity and packaging.
- MetaBiotic contains the probiotic bacteria Bio-Active 12™, which scientific name is Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12®. This strain is well studied and well tolerated when taken as directed.
- MetaBiotic contains 5x109 (five billion) live bacteria when manufactured, and provides an effective level of bacteria (1x109 –1 billion) until at least the “best by” date on the package. MetaBiotic contains an effective level of probiotic bacteria throughout the shelf-life of the product.
- MetaBiotic, from the makers of Metamucil® and distributed by Procter & Gamble, is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), as required for all dietary supplements. In addition, strain specific standards /specifications are used in manufacturing to ensure product quality and control.
- MetaBiotic is a probiotic supplement in a capsule form to be taken once daily.
In addition, MetaBiotic’s packaging and labeling meet all World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations by clearly stating:
- Microbe: Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12®
- Colony Forming Units (CFU): MetaBiotic contains 5x109 (five billion) live bacteria when manufactured, and provides an effective level of bacteria (1x109 –1 billion) until at least the “best by” date on the package.
- Suggested Serving Size: Take 1 capsule per day
- Health Benefits: Bio-Active 12™ naturally helps
- Promote a healthy immune system*
- Maintain digestive balance*
- Proper Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature. For best results, store in the original blister package.
- Corporate Contact Information: 1-800-983-4237 or email us